AMPEG Security Lighthouse offers more than 350 analysis. A Lighthouse user therefore does not need to assemble anything to get at security-relevant information. Just add an analysis to the dashboard and the analysis of the security status can begin. Customise results by adjusting limiting and threshold values, categories, filters, and selecting company locations. The effort for creating detailed analysis is reduced to a minimum.
The leading vendors of security systems are connected to AMPEG Security Lighthouse by collector. We already import information for the overall monitoring and reporting as well as the correlation of data from the following areas:
- Advanced Targeted Attack, APT
- Advisories: CERT-Bund, ...
- Malware Protection: Anti-Virus, -Spyware, ...
- Book of Standards
- Cloud Computing
- CMDB: Configuration and Asset Management Database
- Configuration Management System: Security Instructions
- CVE Catalogue
- Device Control
- Directories: Active Directory
- EoL Catalogue
- Firewall Host-based
- Industrial: AV, Patch Management and Inventory for systems from manufacturing
- ISMS: Information Security Management System
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Mobile Device Management
- Network Device Management
- SIEM: Security Information and Event Management
- Soft- and Hardware Inventory and Software Asset Management
- Update and Patch Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Web-, URL-, Content-Filter
Visibility concerning the actual security status of IT systems is a important requirement for ensuring high quality in IT security.
34 percent place their trust in systems that function automatically - They believe that "basically, network security is not in danger, even though no explicit control of whether an update took place successfully or not is performed."
Results of a survey by AMPEG of 200 chief security officers at major German companies.